Cadet 3 installation

Users who are viewing this thread

Rayh78

Reaction score
Anybody installed one.
Dont really have a problem just wanted to know.

The info on it saids four point tank stabilization. When I installed the tank it is level and tight. But this four point tank stabilization makes me think it should touch the bowl on front and back of the bowl.
Mine touchs in the back but has about 1/2" in front between the tank and bottom of bowl. And the ones on display at lowes shows no gap between tank and bowl. Maybe display model does not have tank gasket and the info about four point tank stabilization means something else?
I got mine from plumbing sply house and yes have tank bolts plenty tight.

Thanks for any info

Kingsotall

Plunger/TurdPuncher
Reaction score
It's pretty tight and not only is there a 1/2" gap but the tank wobbles too¿ Touche... That's as good as it gets. Sometimes the toilet seat lid won't stay up because of the 1/2" gap being in the back and tank leans forward. Ahh, another satisfied AmStndrd customer.

NotNewbie

Reaction score
Is the tank sitting level from front to back? You may have it a little crooked. However, yes, the tank should touch china to china front and back. i would loosen up the bolts, seat the gasket again, and make sure you bring each side down evenly - crank the bolts, the rubber will give way before the chinaware.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks