Best Kitchen Sink Drain Flange

Users who are viewing this thread

FJK

Reaction score
I'm installing a new stainless steel sink for a friend. I'd like to know what is the best drain flange I can install, relative to preventing loss in appearance. I'd like to use a stainless drain flange, but have not seen any locally. Even with the cast brass flanges, the chrome finish deteriorates quickly, especially with well water. I did see one at Lowe's, cast brass, cut threads, brushed nickel finish. That's the best one I've seen so far. Any recommendations & where to buy?
Thanks, Jim

Kingsotall

Plunger/TurdPuncher
Reaction score
Do you mean strainer basket¿ They come in stainless steel. Try another store or of course online.

SewerRatz

Illinois Licensed Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.a-archer.net
The drain flange is also called a strainer basket as well. It is a whole Assembly. as kingsotall suggested, try other stores, or even a plumbing supply. If they can not help you can find what you are looking for on-line. Dearborn Brass makes a all stainless steal body basket strainer assambly called the Shallow Cup EZ-Mount Strainer part number DB1000EZBN

Last edited:

Kingsotall

Plunger/TurdPuncher
Reaction score
One of these¿ If so it's in stainless.
ccc18371.jpg

Here's the link

SewerRatz

Illinois Licensed Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.a-archer.net
thanks SewerRatz, catalog is really helpful

Your welcome. .. Thank the stars they have them on-line now. About 10 years ago I used to have two large book cases with catalogs of every type and vendor. Now I am down to one and a half book cases.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks