Help with Grohtherm 2000 19355

Users who are viewing this thread

discjockeyr

Reaction score
Hi,

Please i need advice regarding the above model.Note that is brand new (first installation). My problem is that by the spout always discharge water. When i select the shower the shower discharge normally and also some water discharged from spout. when i select spout the shower stops and the water came out normally from the spout. when i put the selector on the middle which supposed that stop the water from both outlets the spout continius to discharged some water. i have dissasemble 3 times and following the drawings to assemble it again but the same result. Please if anybody knows at least in which part of the mechanism maybe the problem i will apreciate it,
Thanks in advance

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
I couldn't find that valve on their website. What are you using to divert the water from the tub spout to the showerhead? Note, on many of these valves, even though they have two outlets, you are supposed to plug one and onlyuse the other. Then, you use a twin-el (an elbow with two outputs) connected to the tub spout (assuming the spout has a divertor in it). A little more description or a picture of how it is put together should make it clearer. Do you still have the installation instructions? That should say how to connect outputs.

discjockeyr

Reaction score
ok,

i have open again the unit.
there are 5 plugs. 2 on the upper side one on the left (hot water inlet) one on the right (cold water inlet) and one of the bottom.
The plumber connect the fixed top shower on the one upper plug and the hand shower on the bottom plug.
The problem appears with the hand shower which is in the bottom plug. The water did not stop. How you can switch of the bottom outlet? the selector as i thing is switching between the two upper outlets.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
I couldn't find anythings specific about which outlets are useable. Sounds like you'll need to call Grohe.

discjockeyr

Reaction score
As i found on internet...seems that this model have 3 outlets. 2 on the top and one on the bottom. the 2 on the top outlets can be used with the valve/selector(aquadimmer) on the 19355 unit. the bottom outlet need an extra valve to switch the water on/off. so, thats meen tha my plumber make the installation wrong as he use the one on the top outlet and one on the bottom instead on using the 2 upper outlets.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks