Toto EcoDrake?

Users who are viewing this thread

Wfon55

Reaction score
All the reviews of the Toto Drake are very positive, but I was wondering if there's any reported experience with the Toto EcoDrake - the report from the CWWA site reports 500 MAP flush for the EcoDrake Round Front compared to the 800 for the regular EcoDrake RF. Would it be best to avoid the Eco models until there's been more experience with them?

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Of the study you mention, they believe that anything over 500 grams is overkill.

I've been using two Eco products for a year now.
The EcoDrake and the Gweneth

Donn2390

Reaction score
I installed an eco drake in early January. I couldn't be happier. It does everything it's supposed to do, and more.
You will not be disappointed if you purchase one...

CarlH

Reaction score
I have the Eco Drake elongated in my master bath for over a year now. I have no complaints so far. I would not hesitate to buy another.

Baron

Reaction score
I also have the Eco Drake -- Elongated.

No complaints -- love it.

Easy to install, looks nice, and powerful flush -- what more could you ask.

I've been recommending it to friends and family.

daleq

Reaction score
We've had our EcoDrake (one ADA elongated, one standard round) for over a month and have been very happy.

Dale

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks