normally gauge reads ~40 psi
Hope this is right side up by the time someone reads this. Host is slow doing the rotation.
Don't really know what these guys do, other than it has something to do with regeneration. Last time the well guy was in, he dumped a bucket of softner(?) into a larger tank and adjusted the dial as I told him we were going through a lot of salt. Now I dump a bag about every 2 weeks.
1. Why do we have two tanks?
2. Why are two tanks charged to different pressure (or rather labeled as such) and what does it mean for overall pressure and switch?
3. Can the pressure be increased and if so, how?
4. What is the GPM rate of my pump? Is there a way to tell from the specs of pump/well?
5. Is there a good read on overall well operation?