toilet that cleans the bowl the best?

Users who are viewing this thread

lido14

Reaction score
I have read the various threads. For my new masterbathroom, I've narrowed my choices to the Toto Eco Drake elongated ADA compfort height or the Kohler cimarron system 6 complete system comfort height

I want to match the color of the vanity which will be almond.

I know the Kohler code is 47 for almond. Do you know the code for Toto?

Next, Will the Kohler or the Toto clean the bowl better from streaks and avoid the need for brushing off the streaks and reflushing a second time?

Cookie

Reaction score
I have the Cimarron and that is one miserable little toilet to keep clean, especially if you got a few people or kids. I would never buy a second one.

I hear Toto's are the best.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The Bone Drake would match the Almond.
The 1.6 gallon Drake has the color.
Which by the way is better than the Cimarron.

The TOTO Drake II Gwyneth 1.28 gallon would work too.

Almost any Toto with CEFIONTECT is going to be better.

Soiree with CEFIONTECT
Guinevere with CEFIONTECT
Drake with CEFIONTECT
Ultramax with CEFIONTECT
Carlyle with CEFIONTECT

Last edited:

BOB J

Reaction score
No to Cimarron

I bought a Kohler cimarron for my recent 2nd bath refurb. The toilet is a joke. I complained to plumbing store where I bought it & was told I was only one that ever complained. Come to find out "NOT SO" ! This piece of crap wouldn't even flush toilet paper that was to side of bowl. It had a great flow straight down the center; like Niagra Falls but nothing down sides. I finally called Kohler and pled my case. No argument what so ever. Sent me a Kohler Wellworth (my choice) @ no charge. It puts the Cimaaron to shame. Fantastic flusher ! Get any toilet; just don't get the Cimarron !

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks