How do you answer the question...

Users who are viewing this thread

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
The blond is on one side of the highway and hj is on the other with non stop cars whizzing by, hj yells over to the blond, "how do I get on the other side..." after a few moments the blond yells back "silly...you are on the other side..."

The correct reply to the alligator will be posted later today....

Last edited:

SteveW

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score

A slim crocodile living in the Nile took a child. His mother begged to have him back. The crocodile could not only talk, but was also a great sophist and stated, "If you guess correctly what I will do with him, I will return him. However, if you don't predict his fate correctly, I'll eat him." What statement should the mother make to save her child?

What if the mother predicts the croc will return the boy? If the croc does indeed return him, the mother was correct and thus the croc returns the kid.

Or am I missing something?

Seeing the croc described as slim suggests he returns more children than he eats.

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
OK here is the answer to...

A slim crocodile living in the Nile took a child. His mother begged to have him back. The crocodile could not only talk, but was also a great sophist and stated, "If you guess correctly what I will do with him, I will return him. However, if you don't predict his fate correctly, I'll eat him." What statement should the mother make to save her child?

The only correct statment the mother can give is "I guess you will do with him what ever you decide"

No mater what the crock decides...it is the childs fate...it is the correctly predicted guess...he must give up the child...

Remember the question was what statement, not what answer, should the mother give..........

Last edited:

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
reguardless of the # of legs he has he can only run 1/2 way in...after that he is running out...:D

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks