(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle

Thread: 10 3/4" rough in.

Default 10 3/4" rough in.

I have to replace a toilet at work that sits 10 3/4" center of the flange to the finished wall. I seem to recall that a Drake can sit pretty close to the wall if absolutely necessary. What Toto's would fit? It'll also need to be a round bowl. Very tight spot. I'm wondering if a Drake or Dalton would fit.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale Peanut9199's Avatar

You could use a Drake Elongated or ADA height it will push back to 10-3/4" but the Round front will only go back to 11-1/4".

The only round front 10" rough-in would be the CST703-10
    http://www.totousa.com/ProductDetail...9-107dda8e95d6

Thanks for the reply! I'll ask about that bowl. I'm going to have to order something today.

This is the second time I asked my local Toto dealer about something and they gave me the wrong info. Last time they said that Toto didn't make an insulated tank for the drake. Thanks to the help at this site I was able to give them the model number and they looked it up and found it. This time when I asked about a 10" rough in they told me my only option was a skirted bowl with a unifit adapter. I asked them about the CST703-10 (thank you Peanut) They looked it up and after about 10 mins they realized what it was and that they actually had two in stock. I'll be picking it up tomorrow.

Forum Admin, Expert Plumber Terry's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Or the 12" Drake would have worked at 10-7/8"

Sometimes we just move the bolts a bit, there is about 3/8" that you can slide the bowl and make it work.

10" Toto Drake toilets.
    They only need 9-1/4" to install.

CST744EF.10 or CST744SF.10

Comfort height, elongated bowl with either the 1.28 gallon Watersense Eco Flush
    or the 1.6 gallon G-Max flush.
    http://www.terrylove.com/pdf/cst744ef.10.pdf
    Last edited by Terry; 09-29-2009 at 06:50 PM.

I just installed a Drake Elongated, with the rough-in at 11 1/4. We have a based board with a quarter round peice of trim and the back of the toilet was right up to it. Not sure what your trim is like, but it could have an impact.