10 3/4" rough in.

Users who are viewing this thread

MaintenanceMan

In the Trades
Reaction score
I have to replace a toilet at work that sits 10 3/4" center of the flange to the finished wall. I seem to recall that a Drake can sit pretty close to the wall if absolutely necessary. What Toto's would fit? It'll also need to be a round bowl. Very tight spot. I'm wondering if a Drake or Dalton would fit.

Thanks for any suggestions.

MaintenanceMan

In the Trades
Reaction score
This is the second time I asked my local Toto dealer about something and they gave me the wrong info. Last time they said that Toto didn't make an insulated tank for the drake. Thanks to the help at this site I was able to give them the model number and they looked it up and found it. This time when I asked about a 10" rough in they told me my only option was a skirted bowl with a unifit adapter. I asked them about the CST703-10 (thank you Peanut) They looked it up and after about 10 mins they realized what it was and that they actually had two in stock. I'll be picking it up tomorrow.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Or the 12" Drake would have worked at 10-7/8"

Sometimes we just move the bolts a bit, there is about 3/8" that you can slide the bowl and make it work.

10" Toto Drake toilets.
They only need 9-1/4" to install.

CST744EF.10 or CST744SF.10

Comfort height, elongated bowl with either the 1.28 gallon Watersense Eco Flush
or the 1.6 gallon G-Max flush.
https://terrylove.com/pdf/cst744ef.10.pdf

Last edited:

dlf

Reaction score
I just installed a Drake Elongated, with the rough-in at 11 1/4. We have a based board with a quarter round peice of trim and the back of the toilet was right up to it. Not sure what your trim is like, but it could have an impact.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks