poor water taste from icemaker

Users who are viewing this thread

dj

Reaction score
Even after changing the filter for the water and icemaker, there is still a bad taste. What else can I do? Thanks

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Does it taste like something stored in the fridge? or like mildew or something? You may need to check with your refrigerator's manual or help desk to see if they have any suggestions. I'm not a pro. Do you use the icemaker on a regular basis? Can you take the storage bin out and give it a good cleaning? Try taking all of the ice out and throw it away (or use it in an ice chest for a picnic this weekend!?). Let the system refill all of the ice and see what it tastes like. Do you have cold water available from the fridge, too? Does it taste the same way?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks