I was working on a 80 gallon Craftmaster Electric heater with a disintegrated dip tube. The nipple crushed when I removed it and the nipple and dip tube were one piece, does anyone know if anyone sells dip tubes with nipples attached? I attempted to put in a regular dip tube but it just falls into the tank their is no shoulder for it. Any ideas?