Suggestions on deep tubs for remodel

Users who are viewing this thread

macombvan

Reaction score
I'm remodeling a bathroom and want to get a tub that is a little deeper than some of the standard ones. Anyone have any suggestions? I don't want a whirlpool. 60"x 32 -34". Thanks

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Almost all of the manufacturers of whirlpool and air tubs sell the same version without the jets (i.e., just a soaking tub). Keep in mind that because of that, most of the tubs have a fairly short flat bottom and a long, sloped back to allow for a pump that wouldn't be there if you didn't select that option. IF there's any way you can make a longer space and use a longer tub, you'll really appreciate the length.

I ended up with a 6' (72") tub by www.jasoninternational.com.

macombvan

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. BUT, no extra length available

Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm stuck with 60". Any particular brand that anyone can suggest? I'm not familiar with what's out there that's any good. I want something that I won't have problems with after the install. Probably looking for acrylic that I can put a good surround above.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks