please help with maaxmaestro

Users who are viewing this thread

38super

Reaction score
Hi All
I am new to this forum so please bare with me.
I just purchased a new Maax Maestro and am happy with in most part
BUT I am very very disappointed in the pressure /volume I am getting out
of the six body jets .. The bathroom is all new with new pressure tank in basement
I have the 1/2 inch fittings but am running 3/4 inch right up to thermostatic valve .
My plumber told me you have more then enough pressure (60 lb)
but hitting bottle neck in thermostatic valve which looks smaller then 1/2 inch .
Went to Home Depot to check out why I am getting nothing . They said it is regulated
how much water you can use like only using 2.5 gal in a toilet . Does any one have any ideas
how to by pass this so I can get some therapeutic therapy out of this system . This was not a cheap install
any ANY help would be of much help . Are their better thermostatic valves that I could install
to make this blast ............Thanks Bill

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Most tub/shower valves are not restricted, it is the showerheads that are. For 6 showerheads, you really should have bought a 3/4" supply valve. 2.5gpm x 6 is 15gpm. You won't get that through a 1/2" valve, I don't think. My unprofessional opinion.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks