Question on Zurn PEX

Users who are viewing this thread

dlink

Reaction score
I have purchased Zurn PEX from home depot. I have been reading alot of topics on this forum regarding the Class Action Suite against Zurn.

I have not purchased any fittings as of yet, and was wouudering if the Zurn PEX itself is ok to use? And alos what fittings should I use.

thanks

BimmerRacer

Reaction score
I heard that its best to stick with the same line/fitting manufacturer. I am still deciding between pex and cpvc for my remodel, but if I go with pex, it will be Uponor.

dlink

Reaction score
I bought the zurn pex from HD should I return it and get nibco pex

Radon Contractor and Water Treatment
Reaction score
Website
www.78radon.com
In the research that I have done, it is the fittings that are the real concern. You want as little zinc as possible ... bronze and not brass. Speaking with Viega, they didn't have a problem with their fittings mated to uponor or other manufacturers.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks