(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle

Thread: Zurn Auqasense?

Default Zurn Auqasense?

I have a Faucet at the facilities I maintain acting up. This Zurn Auquasense is right at a year old. It was not coming on at all. Then I unplugged it to see if it might reset somehow. The red light came back on when I plugged it back in but so did the faucet and it wouldn't shut off. So I unplugged it again and plugged it back in. No red light and nothing at the faucet. I did verify that I did have voltage at the receptacle.

I left it unplugged and called the plumber who installed it. The papers I have don't tell me if it's still under warranty or not, but he is sending out the factory rep today.

I'm curious if anyone can give me any insight. I hate to of missed something simple before the rep gets there.

Anybody?

Anyone?

Bueller?.....Bueller??????

Default faucet

How could we. If it has power and does not turn on, or it turns on all the time when it has power, it is in the electronics and they are not serviceable. You probably have to replace the circuit board.

Thanks for the reply. The rep didn't make it out yesterday. I'm hoping he comes today.

That's pretty much how they seemed to me. Basically unserviceable. The papers that come with it and the info I found online were pretty much a joke. I was just hoping I was missing something.

So far it seems like I have a faucet that goes bad in a years time and a rep that doesn't show up when he says he will.

FYI for anyone who's interested, the rep finally made it out and basically told me he had no idea what was wrong or what went bad and replaced the entire faucet.

All sensor faucets suck. Some suck less than others.