Softner wants to regenerate every night

Users who are viewing this thread

Gary Slusser

That's all folks!
Reaction score
Website
www.qualitywaterassociates.com
IIRC when I posted the prices before, you said you were buying from Watts.Now you say you are buying from a dealer.

I'm being objective here trying to understand your negative comments about the Clack valve simply because it is electronic.

You have not shown any salt air, moisture or humidity caused problems yet, and now you are saying that because you can pay less for a Clack than a 5600, the Clack is cheaply made and lower quality. IMO that is a poor way to judge quality but help me out and give me the name and phone number of the dealer that sells the Clack WS-1 for less than a 5600.

Or include the info in that quote and post it by scrolling down the window you type your reply in to Manage Attachments and click on that button. Another window opens and click the top line's Browse button. Find the quote file on your computer, Click Save and then on the first pop up window, click the Upload button to the right of the Browse button you clicked on before, then when you see the name of the quote file in a new line under the the two lines with the Browse buttons as Attached, Close the window and when done replying, click the Submit Reply button as you always do.

Gary Slusser

That's all folks!
Reaction score
Website
www.qualitywaterassociates.com
OK if I'm reading it right, they are charging you $9 more but I don't see you making less money selling the 5600 with only a $9 difference.

You might shop around for a new supplier because I think you might be able to get a better price on the 5600. He is charging more than I've seen as long back as 5+ years ago. But that depends on your purchase volume. Maybe you'd do better if you bought valves by the case, 10' lengths of dist. tube material, some tanks etc. and assembled your units. I did that for 20 years. I guess you drive over to pick up your stuff, I didn't because the guy was 90 miles away and delivered to a number of us in the region.

Thank you too and you're welcome.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks