No water from faucet!

Users who are viewing this thread

jamielady

Reaction score
I have a single handled w/ sprayer kitchen faucet that the water from the faucet is barely coming out..literally dripping when turned on. The sprayer on the other hand is working great! I replaced the faucet a week ago as the other one was doing the same thing and I thought it was broken. When I first installed the new one it was coming out "alright"..but as a few days passed were back to no water again(or rather barely). Is it debris causing this problem? We are on a well system.
Thanks!!
Jamie

halbert09

Reaction score
I have a single handled w/ sprayer kitchen faucet that the water from the faucet is barely coming out..literally dripping when turned on. The sprayer on the other hand is working great! I replaced the faucet a week ago as the other one was doing the same thing and I thought it was broken. When I first installed the new one it was coming out "alright"..but as a few days passed were back to no water again(or rather barely). Is it debris causing this problem? We are on a well system.
Thanks!!
Jamie
You have checked the aerator on the faucet spout, correct? Remove and check for rust/debris.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks