Reaction score
Website
www.a-archer.net
teptronics_2042_9518811

Last edited:

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
How 'bout some Mighty Putty from Billy Mays? If you call right now, he'll triple the offer for only twice what the stuff costs in stores. Or, hang on until Vince comes along with some "Vasser Plugen und Leakenzee Stoppen" which is made in Germany, and you know Germans always make good stuff. Just remember, they'll double the offer if you order within the next 20 minutes but they can't afford to do it all day.:D

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
Scuba Dave, you must have learn well from Johnny Carson to know what he wants to know. Heck, the answer to the question is really very simple now that I understand it. For a leaky sink, you stop the leak. Man, the next thing you know I'll not only be able to spel plummer, I'll be one!:p

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks