Guinevere 1.28gpf or 1.6 gpf

Users who are viewing this thread

azbearoh

Reaction score
Are there 2 versions of the Guinevere (1.28 and 1.6)? I see an ECO Guinevere on the Toto website that is 1.28gpf and see references to a 1.6gpf model on other website and suppliers. One site seemed to show a "discontinued" model. Do you think there is any difference between 1.28 model and a 1.6 in terms of flushing/clogging/incomplete flushes? I am torn between the Guinevere and the Soiree. I see the Soiree has 1.6gpf. I plan to buy in the coming week and would like your advise or anyone else's.
Tanks! ;-)

abak_guinevere.jpg

TOTO Guinevere pedestal lav and toilet suite

Last edited by a moderator:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The current product listing shows the Guinevere and the 1.28 and the 1.6
The Soiree seems to only be listed at 1.6

There isn't much difference between the two.
I've been using the Gwyneth 1.28 for a while now with the Double Cyclone flush.

WaterSense Toilets

Last edited:

nnotsoo

Reaction score
So Terry , how do you like the Double Cyclone? Talked to my Toto rep today, seems Toto will be promoting more Cyclone models in the future. Also learned that most one-piece models and the Sana Gloss models are made in the USA. Good selling point.
Have you installed any Aquia II or III's yet? "09 price book due out soon.

Peanut9199

Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale
Reaction score
Checked this morning and price books still show "out of stock" meaning they are not available yet.
I do have the price book on a PDF file or and Excel spreadsheet if you need it.

nekgkel

Reaction score
soiree 1.28

I was in my local Toto showroom today and they did have they 1.28gpf soiree. I am still overwhelmed with sticker shock with the $800 price tag. BUT OMG, they had a washlet 400 in the womens restroom. I WANT one!! What an awesome product. I can't wait for my mil, who is from Greece to go see it. I wish I could purchase my toto from Terry.

wot2000

Reaction score
I am still overwhelmed with sticker shock with the $800 price tag.
Terry has very competitive prices in his online store. But if you're too far from his service area, you should be able to haggle pricing similar to his. You may even find vendors that offer nearly 40% off msrp.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks