Craigs List-Check this BOZO out.

Users who are viewing this thread

NHmaster

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Looking for a pex plumber (Seaocast, NH)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: sale-1024266527@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-02-06, 10:14PM EST

Hi there,
First, I do not mean to piss off any Master Plumbers, with that said, I am looking for somebody that can run some PEX for me and replace copper pipes in a one bath room house. I had somebody that was going to do it, however, they took the money and ran. I do not need a Master Plumber, just someone that can replace some PEX, I will buy all materials. The walls are already opened up and I will open up the one remaining that you may need to replace the last line. It's pretty easy stff for anyone that knows plumbing from what I am told, (preferably atleast have a little undertanding of code for my area.)

The only other thing need is for you to add a dishwasher drain to my sink.

I'm told it's about 2-8 hours work depending on how quick you are, but I don't know much about it.

Willing to pay up to $15- 25 per hour but would like any interested person to take a look at it to see if the 2 people who told me how long it would take are full of sh!@.

Please let me know if you interested, I am in Dover, NH and can jump on this any time you can.

A couple references would be great as well or your boss if this is a side thing

If you plan on replying to this, please plan on coming by to take a look at the job you we don't waste each others time..

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1024266527

Joe the Plumber

Pluumbing, of course
Reaction score
Hey,
I got nuthin better to do than to drive over and give him a free estimate on it.
I was going to do some work arund my; house, but taht can wait.
I like doing stuff like that. I don't feel I need teh money really.
If I make too much, then Obama going to get it any way.
As long as I"m makeing less then $200,000 Im ok. I still got to make that truck payment you know.

Cookie

Reaction score
I'll do it for 60 an hour and I'll bring my own duct tape to use on the pipes. :)

NHmaster

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Who ever he get's to do the job, damn well better have a license and pull a permit because the trap is now set. Plumbing without a license in this state is a felony.

SewerRatz

Illinois Licensed Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.a-archer.net
Who ever he get's to do the job, damn well better have a license and pull a permit because the trap is now set. Plumbing without a license in this state is a felony.

That goes for the state of Illinois as well. I hope some state inspector contacts the gentleman and then keep s an eye out for a permit.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
plumbing

I'm told it's about 2-8 hours work depending on how quick you are, but I don't know much about it.
That is a pretty broad range, but WHO told you and why isn't he doing the work.

Willing to pay up to $15- 25 per hour but would like any interested person to take a look at it to see if the 2 people who told me how long it would take are full of sh!@.

VERRRRRY generous. All I would have to do is give you about a 75-85% discount and you would let me do the job.

Please let me know if you interested, I am in Dover, NH and can jump on this any time you can.
Don't hold your breath.

A couple references would be great as well or your boss if this is a side thing
Yeah, like one of my employees is going to come to me and ask if he can use my truck and equipment to do an illegal job, when I might have been one to the losing bidders. And if there were any problems, you would probably want me to file a claim with my insurance company.

If you plan on replying to this, please plan on coming by to take a look at the job you we don't waste each others time..
I wouldn't dream of wasting YOUR time, after all I have nothing better to do than drive over to your place, spend an hour or so looking at the job, giving you the price, and then you say, "Thank you, but I have a cheaper estimate."

THis guy is living in some kind of Twilight Zone completely detached from reality. But he will probably find some stupe to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
One thing for sure...
if he ever does find someone to do it he will get exactly what he pays for...:D

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks