redoing old bath. looking for reasonable cost decorative waterproof panels to use over tub and over existing drywall in bathroom. i see a number of British and European sites with pvc waterproof decorative panels under such names as Duma-pan, Plas-tex, Polywall etc.

i post a couple of their web sites below. cannot find any similar United States source for this type of product. or

if anyone knows about this type of product, please advise. thanks