I need help with my freeze proof water spigot in the barn. One of the people in the barn was drawing water and the handle and bolts came out. It's the type that you posted a picture of on another discussion. The tall pipe coming out of the ground with the lever type handle. I need a diagram to show how the parts connect together. It has the handle that goes up and down and there is a bolt that screws against the plunger that allows the water flow to come out when you raise the handle. I also didn't know if there is somewhere that you can purchase repair parts.