Hi. I have a Cutler Hammer 200Amp electric panel box and want to add a 20 amp breaker dedicated to a new side by side refrig.. I find that their breakers are identified with 'CH' or 'BR'. The panel is 7 years old. Inside the door is a label with numerous 'CH's and one 'BR' listed. I'm not sure which one to buy.Can you help me? Thank You