color question

Users who are viewing this thread

wojtoj

Reaction score
Hi, I am new to this but would like a little advise. I am remodeling a small bathroom that will have a toilet and ped. sink. Due to the size I am trying to find the right sized products which means that I might need to mix and match different companies products. The question is how close are the different companies Biscuit? For example, if I put in an Eljer corner sink and Kohler toilet both in biscuit will anyone ever know they are from different companies?

thanks

Krow

Plumber
Reaction score
Each manufacturer will have their own tone of colors. The same manufactuere will have a difference in tone from year to year. Each batch that is made is uniform, but if the mixture changes in the manufacturing process, the tone will change with it. Color Tones also may change in porcelain compared to acrylic. So, the acrylic tub may have a difference color tone than your pedestal sink or toilet.

It would be hard to say what sort of color difference you would see when the fixtures are side by side.You may not even notice any difference

The best set up is, to buy all the fixtures from one manufacturer , if you are worried of possible color changes.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks