Toto Unifit compatability question

Users who are viewing this thread

wot2000

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I will be installing a Toto Soiree soon, and need a 10" UniFit rough-in adapter.

Toto specs a TSU03W.xx for the Soiree. I think the one I have is a TSU01W.10. Does anyone know the difference between the "01" and "03" UniFit? Perhaps it would work, but the 10" alignment would just be off a little? That could actually be good, since my "Rough-In" is around 10.75".

Thanks for any advice.
-WC

Last edited by a moderator:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The only difference is the bolts that come in the box.
Just use the bolts that came with the toilet with the 10" kit that you bought.
The bolts for the Soiree and the Guinevere are a bit shorter.
The plastic part is the same.

unifit_1.jpg

unifit_choice.jpg

Last edited:

wot2000

Reaction score
Wow, Thanks for the prompt response, Terry! I see you edited my post... sorry, didn't realize I was going against the rules mentioning that place.

Wish I knew of someone as competent and concerned as yourself here locally -- I'd hire them for the install. But I'm in a 7 year old house with more plumbing mistakes than I can mention. Sadly the "pros" here do not seem to be.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks