I purchased a bronze set of price phister fixtures for my shower...head, temp handle and spout, when we were trying to put it on, everything can be swapped out except for the temp handle (sorry I don't know what it is called). Anywho...the guy at home depot said that the only way to switch brands is to replace the guts inside the wall. The difference between the two is that the original fitting inside the wall (moen) is threaded and larger that the one on the new one (price phister). Instead of wasting a perfectly good set, and instead of ripping apart my wall, is there some kind of adapter or something that can be used to connect the two, or am I stuck with moen until I can afford a plumber? If so...anyone wanna buy a price phister set?
Thanks for the help...melissa