Kitchen Remodel Circuit ?'s

Users who are viewing this thread

Billy_Bob

In the Trades
Reaction score
...Usually its only when you are having a party, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc that you need the extra power...

Yes, that is what all the circuits are for! Those one or two days a year.

As to the picture of the house above, I once went on a service call to a house something like that. The people said they wanted to get the repairs taken care of before they left for their "summer home"! :rolleyes:

Scuba_Dave

Extreme DIY Homeowner
Reaction score
Website
holidaves.com
Yes, I try to plan for "events", between the 200 main & a 100a sub I have plenty of room to spread circuits out & still have empty spaces. So it makes sense to do so for the possible heavier use areas

Yeah, they bought the property - the house that was on it was maybe 1/2 million - 700k. It was bulldozed. It took a while for the new house to be built = imported this, imported that
My wife took the pics, one day I'll see it in person

kathieshouse096.jpg

kathieshouse072.jpg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks