Aqua Touch Kitchen faucet

Users who are viewing this thread

Littlebrook

Reaction score
Hi,

I have an Aqua-touch pull-out kitchen faucet (model 7811) that drips. I can't seem to find much info about this brand of faucets online and don't know how to fix it.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Attachments

• 8e8c_1.jpg
    8e8c_1.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 8,243

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
faucet

There is not much info, but I assume you need a new cartridge. It has a lifetime warranty on the cartridge, all you have to do is find out how to get one. Do a search for Aqua Touch and there are a couple of companies who sell them. Contacting them should either get the part or a source address.

Littlebrook

Reaction score
Thanks.

I did search for Aqua Touch but couldn't find any contact details. I found a few for sale on **** but these are listed as surplus stock from HD. I'll try searching some more but if any one happens to have the phone number, it would be greatly appreciated.

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
I suspect Woo Fong may be the manufacturer...:mad:

How's your Chinese language skills?

ramtony

DIY Junior Member
Reaction score
Aqua Touch Model 7811

I own an Aqua Touch Model 7811. I had the same poblem of dripping from the faucet. I contacted Aqua Touch at 856-881-7890 in Glassboro NJ. They sent me all the necessary parts to fix it for free. This was about three years ago so good luck.
RM

BassGoddess

Reaction score
aqua touch 7811

I have model #7810. I recently ordered (on 6/2009) replacement part #1 which is the pullout spray head by calling atl services a division of madgal faucets @ 1-877-708-0007. No hassle @ all. Item to be replaced free of charge under as long as you own it warranty. I hope this will help you.

jewels3858

Reaction score
"I have model 7811(white). leaking randomly as well. contacted madgal faucets @ 1-877-708-0007. No hassle @ all. Item to be replaced free of charge under as long as you own it. model 7811 discontinued but newer version(looks identical) will be sent out to me.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks