aquia dual flush toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

cp

Reaction score
Hi....we just had a reno and had the dual flush toilet installed. (two of them)
One of the soft close toilet seats takes a number of tries to get it to stay up....not too great for the males in the house. We cannot figure out how to adjust this.....is there anyone out there that can guide me through it? Look forward to anyone's help.

cp

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
If the tank isn't tightened down evenly, it could lean forward and make putting the seat up far enough to stay would be impossible. Does the tank wobble if you push on it?

nitram

Reaction score
I just picked up a toto aquia dual flush to be installed. Are you happy with yours, and was the installation a big task? we already have 2 ultramax toto and are very happy with them, but went with this aquia because it was a godd price, hope we did right !!

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I've had two installed, and the Ultramax and the Drake for the last few years.

They all work well.
The Aquia takes a bit longer to install, but looks very nice when done.

There is more information on the Aquia here

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks