Water

Users who are viewing this thread

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
There are two recurring themes that pop up over and over on the forum:\

1) Low flush...and now even lower flush.....toilets. Govermnent really pushing this one.

2) More and more multiples in shower heads, 3/4" shower valves for more flow...what's next? 1"?

Am I missing something here? Is it a good thing to be very clean but ultimately we will be pooping out in the bushes???

Merry Christmas!

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
showers

Maybe integrated toilet/shower stalls so that excessive water performs a useful function. Squat toilets are popular in the Eastern nations, maybe some one will come up with a version here.

SRdenny

Plumbing Contractor
Reaction score
hj's on to something. How about integrated prison ware fixtures. Sanitary and explosion resistant to boot.

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
This will solve the lack of water problem...

And this will solve the water use problem...

Indoor showers will be a thing of the past....

I guess this will be the next advanced technology in plumbing and water use...:D

Last edited:

Cookie

Reaction score
That first picture, a friend of mine in NZ, collects it that way from his roof. I don't know if he is just cheap OR if that is common there because of the price of water in Nz. It is very expensive I was told. I will have to ask him to see.

The second one, I got one of those at my camp,
NO WAY mister...:D

You are put back to the drawing board.

OH, I didnt see the third one lol.
4_11_8.gif

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks