(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dual Vanity Sink Clog

Illinois Licensed Plumber SewerRatz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by williwyo View Post
    That is actually the picture I went off when I plumbed the sinks. Obviously I had never done any plumbing before. Should the cleanout go above or below the drain cross?
    I like the clean outs above the cross. This way when I get the drain open I can run water while I am rodding to ensure a proper cleaning of the pipe.

Default Thanks!

That makes sense. I will try to unclog from the vent, then work on the cleanout. Thanks again for all your help!

Default Yipee!

Ventured to the snowy roof and snaked the vent/drain from above and 'viola', success! The drain is open. I will eventually add a cleanout tee, but for now, it works.

Thanks for all of your help and
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

hmm I can't tell from the picture, but I hope those outlets are gfi protected.
    Broken promises don't upset me. I just think, why did they believe me? -Jack Handy

www.blackbirdkitchenandbath.com

They are GFI protected at the fusebox...

Ahh, hopefully your entire bathroom is wiring into that gfci breaker then! Good for you, I rarely see bathrooms wired up with a gfci breaker like they should be in my opinion!
    Broken promises don't upset me. I just think, why did they believe me? -Jack Handy

www.blackbirdkitchenandbath.com