Users who are viewing this thread

Gardner

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Use this

powr-wrap-main.jpg

CarlH

Reaction score
I guess I failed at my attempt at humor. In my orginal post was a link to an article about the mess created when a 66" water main burst. It turned a road into a river.

Kingsotall

Plunger/TurdPuncher
Reaction score
HJ and gardner, evidently failed at their attempts at humor as well. I gotta stop clicking on this thread.

Last edited:

CarlH

Reaction score
HJ and gardner, evidently failed at their attempts at humor as well. I gotta stop clicking on this thread.

Yeah,the joke is on me.:eek: I chuckled when I saw Gardner's reply. Then I thought maybe the link got missed when I saw HJ's reply. I'm not sure why I would think they would be serious. Maybe it was when I noticed that the PowR Wrap was from Fernco is when I thought maybe they were serious. Odd mood that day I guess. Being a DIY homeowner I would not consider those repairs.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks