(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: President Bush attacked

Instead of ya'll putting the goverment(by the way most democrats agreed to the war not just bush ,they had the same intel bush had) down ya,ll need to watch them muslims.They hate the west well before you were even born.The war just gave a clearer picture what they truly are.I do believe that we need to go ahead and get our men and women out and let them kill each other because you can't change there strip.A snake is a snake and a dog is a dog.

sorry, I can't resist this, lol.

http://bushbash.flashgressive.de/

Quote Originally Posted by ddmedlin View Post
    Instead of ya'll putting the goverment(by the way most democrats agreed to the war not just bush ,they had the same intel bush had) down ya,ll need to watch them muslims.They hate the west well before you were even born.The war just gave a clearer picture what they truly are.I do believe that we need to go ahead and get our men and women out and let them kill each other because you can't change there strip.A snake is a snake and a dog is a dog.
    Yea your rite!
    Puttin down Prezidint Bush is downrite unAmerican!
    After all if them dang Irakies hadn't driven them airplanes into the World Trade Center and the Pentigon we we wouldn't a had to whump on them.
    But they did so we hadda kick their butts.

Plus Saddam had all them Scuds an he was buildin them weapins of mass destrickshun an all that stuff so if we didn't go in and git him he coulda launched one of em with a nuke at us someday.

Them muzlims are bad news an we should kill em all an let god sort em out!

I think that Osama Bin Laden iz hiddin in Iran an we should invade them too!

Them commies in North Korea are anuther war we need to finish too.
    We should go ther after Iran.

If we dint have that stupid term limitation law I woulda voted for Prezidint Bush agin too. We shood see if we kin get a law passed gittin rid of the term limitashun so we kin git Bush back in office to whump azz on some more muzlims an commies.

Gawd Bless the USA!
    Hillbilly Eng-in-ear
    Moonshine Maker
    Dumb as a Stump

Sounds to me like a couple of yawl have been watching too much Fox News...

I think one of them was kidding / parody.
    Master Plumber Mark:

there is nothing better than the
    manly smell of WD 40 in the air
    while banging away on brass with a chisel and hammer...

it smells like......victory......

do not hit your thumb...

That's just Redwood's alter-ego.

Try out this game linked below...
    Shoe Toss

I can't score better than 4, but it feels great to throw a shoe at that man.

I just scored 11!! You have to click really fast.
    Last edited by Verdeboy; 12-21-2008 at 09:48 PM.

I did a 14!

I'm ready to meet the man!

Now that he's destined for unemployment maybe he can do a carnival circuit tour...
    Getting shoes tossed at him for charity!

Cookie you are right I didn't apply for the job nor would I...
    But it is a sad day when this sorry Bozo became one of the choices to be rammed down our throat by the 2 party system and the media.

Anybody hear a sucking sound?

All that position requires is to surround yourself with competent people and be willing to listen to them. He didn't do either of those things, which is why he is the worst president we ever had and (hopefully) will ever have.

Quote Originally Posted by Redwood View Post
    Cookie you are right I didn't apply for the job nor would I...
    But it is a sad day when this sorry Bozo became one of the choices to be rammed down our throat by the 2 party system and the media.

Anybody hear a sucking sound?

*Even though Bush wasn't the best and brightest I just don't like the idea of another country throwing shoes at our President. Maybe, just call it american pride or alligance to our flag.
    Last edited by Cookie; 01-11-2009 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    AHA, but we the people voted for him! We the people had other choices. How many people get really involved in learning about the candidates, many just go up push buttons like they are buttoning their coats.

Like my ole' dad told me, " don't sit around complaining, do something about it!" Well, I think my dad was right.

How many people just vote for the one they think they can get the most from? Not what is good for the whole, just theirselves.

We the people voted him in! Who do we have to blame? We the people...

*Even though Bush wasn't the best and brightest I just don't like the idea of another country throwing shoes at our President. Maybe, just call it american pride or alligance to our flag.
    I can proudly say I have never voted for a Bush!
    Unfortunately without intelligence testing being a requirement for voting I'm sure that in about 8-12 years from now we could get another Bush voted in. Maybe the daughter Jenna that liked to Party Hearty in college will run...
    Last edited by Redwood; 12-22-2008 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdeboy View Post
    Any random person could probably have done better than Bush did.
    He wrecked the economy, decimated the military, distorted the intelligence about WMD to justify his inane war in Iraq, took his eye off Afghanistan, which was the real terrorist threat, leaving us poorer, weaker, and more susceptible to attack.

The main problem with Bush is that he is both stupid and stubborn... a deadly combination for a president.
    I do hope you are a better plumber than you are a politician, because everything you said is completely wrong. You have been drinking the wacko left cool-aid.
    Go fix a pipe...

Quote Originally Posted by Redwood View Post
    In the arab world throwing shoes at someone is the ultimate insult.

Personally I look forward to the day when he gets a boot in his @$$ all the way back to Crawford, Texas.
    We don't want him back in Texas.
    He has let us down on the most dangerous threat to this country.
    He has allowed the border to remain open to dope dealers and Illegal aliens.

In the mean time we are about to put a questionably legal person in the White House.
    I will never call Obama President until I see proof he is a natural born citizen of the USA.

I'm armed and ready for the coming Anarchy and possible Civil War.
    You think Bush was bad??? Boy are you in for a surprise.
    Q: How to you know when a lawyer is lying.
    A: His lips are moving.

Q: How do you know a Democrat is lying?
    A: He is still breathing.
    Last edited by Terry; 01-11-2009 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Removed bad insults