(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: President Bush attacked

Default President Bush attacked

Don't you wonder how it is that a news reporter, or anyone for that fact, was able to take his shoes off, even if a slip on, and throw them both at the President before he could be stopped? What kind of security is that?

What is it with shoes? Remember the shoe bomber?

I just can't understand how he slipped them off without being noticed and someone wondering why he was taking them off. Strange.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/1..._n_150832.html
    Last edited by Cookie; 03-22-2009 at 03:27 PM.

In the arab world throwing shoes at someone is the ultimate insult.

Personally I look forward to the day when he gets a boot in his @$$ all the way back to Crawford, Texas.

Yes but they don't like him for a different reason than you...I think...

Yes they do have a different reason!
    Thank Gawd for Term Limitations!
    I sincerely hope that we never again have a "C" student Yalie tapped as CEO of the most powerful nation on earth.
    It boggles my mind that it could have ever been allowed to happen and we will pay the price for a long time to come!

One thing for sure in a few short weeks it is going to be strange having a President that can speak in complete sentences and properly pronounce multisyllable words.
    Last edited by Redwood; 12-15-2008 at 04:39 PM.

If you think any one in that Office will be any better that the previous one I have a bridge for sale...

So he will be better able to enunciate the words...and we will be better able to understand his lies...
    Last edited by Cass; 12-15-2008 at 07:55 PM.

Too bad the guy missed is all I can say.

Any random person could probably have done better than Bush did.
    He wrecked the economy, decimated the military, distorted the intelligence about WMD to justify his inane war in Iraq, took his eye off Afghanistan, which was the real terrorist threat, leaving us poorer, weaker, and more susceptible to attack.

The main problem with Bush is that he is both stupid and stubborn... a deadly combination for a president.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdeboy View Post
    Any random person could probably have done better than Bush did.
    He wrecked the economy, decimated the military, distorted the intelligence about WMD to justify his inane war in Iraq, took his eye off Afghanistan, which was the real terrorist threat, leaving us poorer, weaker, and more susceptible to attack.

The main problem with Bush is that he is both stupid and stubborn... a deadly combination for a president.
    Zackly! The man is an ignorant moron!

Quote Originally Posted by Redwood View Post
    One thing for sure in a few short weeks it is going to be strange having a President that can speak in complete sentences and properly pronounce multisyllable words.
    I don't have a good feeling about that guy. I wish I did.

I sometimes think the man Dubbya mighta sipped on a bad batch a shine in his yunger days an kilt more brain cells than he shoulda.
    Hillbilly Eng-in-ear
    Moonshine Maker
    Dumb as a Stump

I was just checking the video, and I'm thinking it was a pretty quick reaction to duck under the throw, and then the second shoe came right away, and he had his arm up in case he had to deflect the shoe, no ducking that time. It sailed high.
    That reporter had pretty good aim the first time, it woulda smacked Dubya right in the face. The second one was a ball, over the shoulders. Heck, it was even higher than his head.
    They must of not been very good shoes if he was throwing them away like that. I wonder how much shoes cost there. Are there cows walking around, where you can just chase them down and ask for some leather? Have you ever milked a cow? I can't think that I have, maybe a cat, but not a cow.
    Goat milk...........What's that about? I hear the goat skins are good for new wine. I read that one in the bible. Don't use the old goat skin though. That's important to know. Who even does that anyway? When I buy wine, it comes in a bottle. But why buy wine, when they make beer?
    I just don't get it.
    Joe Six Pack

Here is a couple of pictures I like...

Default president bush

You all should thank God for our president.He has kept us safe so far.But because of the liberal fools that think that barrack INSANE obama will make us safe has been drinking to much draino.

Quote Originally Posted by ddmedlin View Post
    You all should thank God for our president.He has kept us safe so far.
    Tell that to the families of the thousands of American soldiers who were killed in this pointless war in Iraq.

Your man, Bush, did more to destroy this country from the inside than any army of terrorists could have done from the outside.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdeboy View Post
    Tell that to the families of the thousands of American soldiers who were killed in this pointless war in Iraq.

Your man, Bush, did more to destroy this country from the inside than any army of terrorists could have done from the outside.
    And the problems we are now seeing is merely the tip of the iceberg.

The Financial Problems this moron created are things that my grand children will be paying for. It is sad that we backed the actions of the drunken cowboy that wanted a fight as long as we did. Now it's time to pay for all the broken barstools...