Nexus G-Max keeps running

Users who are viewing this thread

Sanz

Reaction score
First, have to comment that this is a great toilet! We installed it about 1.5 years ago and it has been working just fine until about a month ago. It runs constantly if the handle isn't turned just the right way; although sometimes that doesn't matter. We'll have to keep going back in to turn the handle and then wait to see if it stops running. Has anyone else had problems with this? We haven't taken it apart yet, but I've searched the threads to see if someone else has had the same issue. We'll check out the fill valve, etc. and see what's going on. Just wondered if others had this problem and solved it.

We bought the ADA height and it's absolutely fantastic. It's so much nicer to use than our old low knees-to-your-chest size toilet which is still in use upstairs. The higher size comes in handy especially when you're just had surgery and have a lot of pain just trying to sit down. Can't wait for the day to come when we can renovate our upstairs bath and get another ADA height Toto.

cst794_door.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Sanz

Reaction score
Hi HJ
That's on my list for this weekend. Husband is working long hours and I just had surgery so can't lift it. Notice I said my list. :) He's been the knob-jiggler for me so far.
Going to see if maybe the seal isn't tight because of grit or something (read that post here somewhere).

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
The usual cause of a toilet continuing to fill is a problem with the flapper. It could be the linkage from the handle is binding or the flapper may not be seating. Relatively easy to check and repair.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
The lid probably weighs less than 20 pounds...and shouldn't be too heavy for you if your husband can't lift it...just don't drop it.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks