Handshower/Shower Head Recommendations

Users who are viewing this thread

K2

Reaction score
Website
www.draghead.com
Redwood,
I saw you like the Speakman line in another post...

Any other recommendations for Handshowers/Shower heads from anyone?

I'm looking at running a RainShower head with a diverter for hand shower on sliding rail.

Thanks,

Rughead

Reaction score
The Hans Grohe RainShower is the real deal (over a $grand). Pricey but the best I've seen or had the pleasure to use. Cheers, Rughead.

DCpete816

Reaction score
Yea, I guess that Hans Grohe stuff is nice. I just bought a Grohe on a slider for considerably less than a grand. I've had one in the other bathroom for over 10 years with no problems at all - it's the divertor type coming off the shower head. I liked it enough to buy another. I'm going Grohe all the way. I could have gone cheaper, could have gone more expensive. But I like the Grohe stuff. Seems well regarded. Quality and finish seems very good. I will tell you that my local plumbing store had no problem charging me full retail for this stuff - which I paid. It got expensive fast. I got tired of financing this store and got smart and am now saving quite a bit buying Grohe online.

Chris

Rughead

Reaction score
Yes the Grohe hand held on a slider is considerably less than a grand. But if you go for the combo fixed rain shower and hand held and diverter, then you're looking at the big bucks, even on line. Cheers.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks