(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle

Thread: Handshower/Shower Head Recommendations

Default Handshower/Shower Head Recommendations

Redwood,
    I saw you like the Speakman line in another post...

Any other recommendations for Handshowers/Shower heads from anyone?

I'm looking at running a RainShower head with a diverter for hand shower on sliding rail.

Thanks,

The Hans Grohe RainShower is the real deal (over a $grand). Pricey but the best I've seen or had the pleasure to use. Cheers, Rughead.

Yea, I guess that Hans Grohe stuff is nice. I just bought a Grohe on a slider for considerably less than a grand. I've had one in the other bathroom for over 10 years with no problems at all - it's the divertor type coming off the shower head. I liked it enough to buy another. I'm going Grohe all the way. I could have gone cheaper, could have gone more expensive. But I like the Grohe stuff. Seems well regarded. Quality and finish seems very good. I will tell you that my local plumbing store had no problem charging me full retail for this stuff - which I paid. It got expensive fast. I got tired of financing this store and got smart and am now saving quite a bit buying Grohe online.

Chris

Yes the Grohe hand held on a slider is considerably less than a grand. But if you go for the combo fixed rain shower and hand held and diverter, then you're looking at the big bucks, even on line. Cheers.