Need design system for Irrigation

Users who are viewing this thread

DGM_Jakarta

Reaction score
The project are for planting the rice seed.
Actually i need someone to help me design the irrigation system so i can choose the right pump and the right system. the area of the rice seed divided by two pumps, one pumps are for 2,7 Km 20" PVC Pipe, and the other pump are for 4,3 Km 20" PVC Pipe, can anyone help me to calculate and design the pump system so i can get the output of 150 Liter/second and pressure at 4 Bar.
is it possible if we use two or three pump in one pipe system like an estafet one push the water to its full head and full capacity at the end we use another pump to help boost the water. Thank you

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
pump

That system is going to cost enough money, that you should be able to afford a mechanical engineer to do the calculations and make a recommendation. All we could tell you is get the biggest pump you can afford. Anything else we would recommend might be inadequate.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks