Hi All,

I recently bought a house and inherited what I believe to be the original mid 1960 fixtures in the bathroom. As you can imagine, they have corroded over time and now leak pretty badly and need to be replaced. As this is my first home, I haven't really done a lot of DIY plumbing before. I tried to get a better look at the hardware by removing the center screw on the knob, but I can't even seem to get the knobs off from the fixture. Am I missing something? Is there a special tool I need to get the handle off?

Thanks all and please let me know if ya'll need more info and i will get it to you.