Toto Fill Valve Problem Continues G-Max valve with adjusting screw

Users who are viewing this thread

levitonski

Reaction score
After reading the good Toto reviews I replaced 4 toilets with them. Well the problem with dribbling fill valves that was covered on this forum last year, is still continuing. I have the G-Max valve with adjusting screw and they are leaking like your earlier reports. This is the end of 2008 and I'm angry that these toilets are still being sold with defective fill valves. The leak is quiet and I've just discovered it after 6 mo. of loosing water.

David

pmccarten

Reaction score
Response?

Hi David,

Did you ever receive any responses to your thread? I'm having a similar issue and am pretty frustrated. Can you point me in the direction of the thread from last year you referred to, re: "dribbling fill valves"?

Pat

levitonski

Reaction score
Pat

I contacted Toto Customer Service and was told they have redesigned the fill valve. They are sending replacements to me. Hope this helps.

David

One thing to check if it's not shutting off is the pull-out screen at the inlet of the valve.

tsu33a_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks