where i can buy a bladder?

Users who are viewing this thread

boricua

Reaction score
my father pre charged tank is a markIV , with a busted bladder .where i can buy it.i did several searches with no luck

SewerRatz

Illinois Licensed Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.a-archer.net
You can not just replace the bladder. You must replace the whole tank. Best bet is local plumbing supply house, or even one of the big box stores.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dunbar Plumbing

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati Area
Website
www.KoldBreeze.com
Damn boricua,

You trying to tell us your "fresh" with all those bidet toilet seats? :D

ON the bladders, most are made into the tank, but some are made with an interchangeable one that is more expensive, of course.

I've been on Detrol LA since my small yet insignificant "accident" at the family reunion. It was horrible and everyone left, laughing. :confused:

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
I've been on Detrol LA since my small yet insignificant "accident" at the family reunion. It was horrible and everyone left, laughing. :confused:

Maybe you can use one of the bidets in a creative way to freshen up...

Speedbump

Reaction score
Mark IV was one of the worst tanks ever invented. They wouldn't hold up for more than a couple years in most instances I am familiar with. You cannot change the bladder either.

I recommend a new Flexcon Bladder Tank or a new Well-X-Trol. They are the only two tanks on the market in my opinion that will do a good job and protect your pump motor like they were intended to do.

A Cycle Stop Valve is a great idea too.

bob...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks