• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Thanksgiving is this week, homes will be invaded by hordes of laughing, fun loving, food eating relatives and friends.

Is you guest bathroom ready for all that?

Good choices for guest baths would be

Toto Drake, Round, Elongated and ADA
Toto Ultramax / Carlyle
Toto Soiree / Guinevere
Caroma 270
Aquia

And go Hawks!
8_5_31.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Website
www.obamatheplumber.com
TOTO Soiree, I love the idea of it.

Titans, yeah they lost yesterday, but to the Bretts.
Nobody else will be beating them. Not the Lions anyway. Sorry about that Detroit.
And are you still complaining about the money package? Sell your jets and let's talk.

Seattle and Dallas? I just watched my home town boys beat the Seahawks on Sunday in Seattle. So if Seattle can't win in Seattle, they sure aren't going to do it in Dallas. Cowboys.
But they better not be beatng the Redskins again if we both get in the playoffs.

Cookie

Reaction score
Information overload.:eek:
8_5_25.gif

So, what is everyone doing on Thanksgiving day?
I was going to make turkey spam but, might make turkeyburgers.

Last edited:

Redwoodvotesoften1

Reaction score
I'll be out in the woods mosta tha day cooking up another batch a shine...
Tis the time o year where I havta make shure that my customers have plentyah antifreeze available.

I shot a coupla nice toms the other day. Been feedin em corn all summer theyz looking pretty fat too. The missuz will cook em up good n we'll have a family meal in the evenin...

The toilet should do just fine... Iz got a 2 seater over a fresh pit!:D
904.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Cookie

Reaction score
No turkeys shot in the process. Yum.:D

This goes well with moonshine!

Last edited:

Redwoodvotesoften1

Reaction score
No turkeys shot in the process. Yum.:D

This goes well with moonshine!

I don't think so....
many yerz ago ah did a hitch servin mah country.
They kep givin me box lunches with that mystery meat in it...
That wuz the last time I ever ate mystery meat!
I got deer in mah apple orchard, pheasant in mah cornfield n these turkey I been givin corn meal ta...
Last thing ah needs is some ground up pigs lips in a can...

Achutch

Reaction score
I'll be at the Factory on Thanksgiving for my normal 12-hour shift. Only little people pay taxes, and only Manufacturing works holidays and weekends...:mad:

My sister will be having her Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday to accommodate my 80 year old father, who will be deer hunting in New Hampshire on Thanksgiving, and me, who has to work on that day. I will be bringing the dessert.

I will also be keeping my fingers crossed that I won't have to use my sister's contractor special Crane toilets for anything more than very light duty... !:eek:

A Happy Thanksgiving to All from "The Antique China Hutch" and our Mascot, Tyler the Cat!!!

Cookie

Reaction score
:D After a wee dram o whisky the turkey spam will taste like pheasant.

Last edited:

Kingsotall

Plunger/TurdPuncher
Reaction score
Landlord told me that after the holiday she has a loose toliet she wants me to re-level... We all know that means the wax seal is shot now and all it'll take is one of her guests to back the toilet up and it not only will come back spilling out over the top but... :rolleyes:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
A young man named John received a parrot as a gift. The parrot had a bad attitude and an even worse vocabulary. Every word out of the bird's mouth was rude, obnoxious and laced with profanity. John tried and tried to change the bird's attitude by consistently saying only polite words, playing soft music and anything else he could think of to "clean up" the bird's vocabulary.

Finally, John was fed up and he yelled at the parrot. The parrot yelled back. John shook the parrot and the parrot got angrier and even ruder. John, in desperation, threw up his hand, grabbed the bird and put him in the freezer. For a few minutes the parrot squawked and kicked and screamed. Then suddenly there was total quiet. Not a peep was heard for over a minute.

Fearing that he'd hurt the parrot, John quickly open the door to the freezer, the parrot calmly stepped out onto John's outstretched arms and said, "I believe I may have offended you with my rude language and actions. I'm sincerely remorseful for my inappropriate transgressions and I fully intend to do everything I can to correct my rude and unforgivable behavior."

John was stunned at the change in the bird's attitude. As he was about to ask the parrot what had made such a dramatic change in his behavior, the bird continued, "May I ask what the turkey did?"

Dunbar Plumbing

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati Area
Website
www.KoldBreeze.com
For some reason the turkey I ate this year had something wrong with it.

It kept me awake at night like it had caffeine in it, and I'd feel queazy after eating it hot or cold in cold-cut sammiches.

I got a kidney stone that's got me right now drinking 8 glasses of water an hour till it disappears.

Any forest fires in CA, I can puttem out right now.

Cookie

Reaction score
Oh, Rugged I feel for you! Walk my friend, walk... OR take a long long bumpy car ride, honest.
You can walk those things out. My dad got those, and I inherited the crap genes in the family, I hear they are worse on a man. I remember my dad.

Funny, I didn't like my turkey either. Blah.

Last edited:

Cookie

Reaction score
For your birthday you got a kidney stone! Not much a present eh.
Happy birthday anyways Rugged!!!!!!!!!!!
13_10_8.gif

13_10_4.gif

Last edited:

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
Rugged, Happy Birthday although, I don't know exactly how happy it can be with you having a kidney stone. When you are feeling better let me know and when you are up near my area, I will buy you a cup of coffee or whatever, you drink. I hope you pass this stone as fast as the super bowl winning pass was last year!

Cass

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks