Any thoughts about CORIAN sinks?

Users who are viewing this thread

FatDaddy

Reaction score
I may get new kitchen counters and the fabricator charges,for Corian, about what a basic stainless steel sink costs. Is it easier just to have them do it all in Corian? Any strong feelings about the stuff for counters/sinks?
Thanks in advance.
Alan

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
I have never been a fan of corian. #1, it is a low to satin gloss, and I don't care for that on sink or countertop. I have found that white corian sinks especially always looked grungy. Of course, you can clean and buff it up with a greenie, but I just didn't like it. Some folks love it.

Cast iron and very good quality SS are my choices.

FatDaddy

Reaction score
I went with granite and actually paid a tad more

than the Corian.Hard to tell with all the changes and stuff but the Boss is pleased and that is all that matters.I will start a new thread with a new question shortly.Thanks for your feedback.

PS-- I leaned towards granite when a realtor,with absolutely no ax to grind in the matter,told me that it always gets more in terms of resale.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks