Flush or not to Flush

Users who are viewing this thread

edstevn

Reaction score
At work, we have tankless toilets installed. We have someone who lays down a lot of toilet paper in the bottom of the bowl before they do their business. I guess they don't want to be splashed. When they are done they just leave the stall without flushing. This person probably knows the chances of a backup are high, so they just walk away. They also heavily nest the seat with paper. Is it worth trying to flush first or what is the best technique to clear the bowl?

Thatguy

Homeowner
Reaction score
Freud would say they are proud of "what they made" and so they want to show it off for all to admire, so maybe their mental age is around two.

Yuck.

Achutch

Reaction score
Hire a bathroom monitor...

Do ya work at a freakin elementary school?

The "factory" where I work runs 24/7 with 4 12-hour teams. A couple of years ago, somebody on one of the night teams started stuffing wads of PVC gloves into the toilets to purposely clog them and make them overflow.

The consequence was that the 3 on line men's rooms were locked at the start of the shift for that one night team, and they had bathroom monitors who unlocked the door and stood outside while the person was using the facilities. The glove bins were moved to the hallways where they would be in plain view.

Eventually the problem went away, and now, the men's rooms remain unlocked (though the combination padlocks remain just in case).

Thankfully I work days, and the bathrooms were never locked on my shift. If they were, I would never allow anybody to monitor my activities in the bathroom, and would go off line to attend to duties of a private nature that "nice people" don't talk about :eek:!!

achutch

Kingsotall

Plunger/TurdPuncher
Reaction score
The price to have labor speant on bathroom monitoring seems wasted when renting porto johns may have served an equal purpose.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks