Toto Drake bolt cover part #

Users who are viewing this thread

JCturboT

Reaction score
Can someone please provide me the Toto part # for the plastic bolt covers used to cover the hold-down bolts on the bowl?
The color is Cotton White.

Thanks,
Jeff

JCturboT

Reaction score
I was going to use an off-the-shelf cap set from the hardware store but I am going to head to the plumbing suppy store these week (Toto dealer) so I figured I'd pick them while I was there.

Jeff

faucetman886

DIY Junior Member
Reaction score
Toto Number

I have a friend that is a major TOTO dealer, he does not have the parts but was kind enough to provide the TOTO parts customer service number...1-888-295-8134
Hope this helps
Richard

JCturboT

Reaction score
Thanks for the part # Ecochick-

I picked up a Drake tank today (scored an ADA bowl for $25.00 off Craigslist) and low-and-behold it come with new bowl caps.I figured they would be in with the bowl,not the tank but I am glad they did.

Jeff

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks