Re Constantly haveing to plungger toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

gundogblue

Reaction score
This is an update to my plumbing nightmare, First I told you guys about my septic system with water comming out of the ground, and my toilet starting to flush slow. Naturally I assumed the septic system was backing up, and needed to be repaired, well it did, the septic tank was rebuilt, and it needed a new cover, and the field needed repair. When that work was done I thought my problems were over-----but NO, the toilet still flushed slow. I took the advice of you guys and got a toilet auger, but I could'nt unclog the toilet even with that. so this mornning I pulled the toilet off, and what a rotten job that was, I had to cut off the bolts that held the toilet on, they were all rusted up I took the toilet outside and ran the toilet auger in from the bottum of the toilet, and guess what came out???!!! ONE OF MY WIFE'S HAIR CLIPS!!!!! That was the culpret all along, but either way the septic system needed the repairs anyway, but now when I sit on the throne and do my dutty, I will have a MUCH better understanding and APPRICIATION of how the dutty is disposed of :)
Paul

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks