are there any good back outlet toilets that aren't wall mounted?

Users who are viewing this thread

craigree

Reaction score
I need to replace the old 1975 kohler wall outlet floor toilets in my house. I could go with kohler barrington or american standard makes one ( i forget the name) I really like the duravit happy d, but don't know if I could make it work as the duravit has a higher opening in the wall. Any suggestions would be appreciated..
Craig

Peanut9199

Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale
Reaction score
American Standard is the Yorkville and it's a "Pressure Assisted" toilet so good flush but noisy. 4" floor to center of waste

Duravit Happy D, i have sold 4 last year and 3 this year and have positive feedback. 7-1/8" floor to center of waste
http://www.duravit.us/duravit/html/...?category=toilets&product=017009&nodeId=92891

Crane Ecomiser 3837(elongated) comes in Regular or Elongated and also in Dual-Flush. 4-1/8" floor to center of waste.
http://www.craneplumbing.ca/eng/index.asp

Gerber Ultra Flush Regualr/Elongated Gravity/Pressure Assited. 4-1/4" floor to center of waste

Last edited by a moderator:

craigree

Reaction score
thanks for the input, peanut. Maybe I should just bite the bullet and tear out the sheetrock to see if I can raise the flange up to a happy d height. It looks much better than the other choices out there. Anyone know what the back of one of those look like? Does it have a ceramic flange like a kohler? Also, how does it keep from moving around? It looks like it has 2 floor bolts but how does it stay tight to the wall? Again, any help much apprieciated..
Craig

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks