Help to ID bath faucet and stem model !

Users who are viewing this thread

gonowhere

Reaction score
The valve stem broke. Could not figure out the faucet manufacturer or the stem valve. Please see the attached pictures and help me to ID them. Thanks very much. Vic

Attachments

• faucet.jpg
    faucet.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 281
  • stem.JPG
    stem.JPG
    3.8 KB · Views: 255

calsplumbing

Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.calsplumbingonline.com
It would be wise to take your photo and the stem to a specialty faucet store, they may be able to identify it easily. Your faucet looks like several lines available, Jado, Newport Brass and even Artistic Brass. You may be able to find markings on the pop-up assembly that will identify the faucet also. Good luck to you and let me know how you make out.

gonowhere

Reaction score
No luck. Went to two showrooms. I was told that it is Kohler, but they don't have the stem. People at kohler website said it is not kohler. A couple of internet sites said imported faucet. I will have to change the whole faucet now.
20 years old faucets, maybe it is time to get a new pair of faucets now. I am thinking to buy the low cost price pfister.
Thanks a lot.
Kevin

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks