I went to pull toliet due to rocking issue. A new floor had been installed stone tiles. Found flange cracked (plastic) I thought I could just get the piece that slides under but because on the flange same height as tile could not do this. I am on a slab. I thought it was screwed down but i broke it worse instead. Now the only part left it the part of the flange that is down inside of the pipe. How do I get that out or is there a flang just smaller that i can gule in there. I need help really bad I am a police offficer and dont have money for a plumber.

help me please