Kohler Memoirs Flush Performance?

Users who are viewing this thread

mbagdon

Reaction score
I am an engineer who has always spec'd Toto.. My wife wants to put in a Kohler Memoir (K-3452) in a clog prone bathroom since it has a historical look. Can't find any reviews of this model. Any comments.

Mbagdon

Attachments

• K-3452.jpg
    K-3452.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 651
Last edited by a moderator:

SamC

Reaction score
You might consider the Toto Promenade. It looks very similar to the Memoirs, and is available in a 1.28 gallon version.

Last edited:

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Eco-Prominade

Eco-Clayton

Guinevere

abak_guinevere.jpg

TOTO Guinevere pedestal lav and toilet suite

Soiree

Last edited by a moderator:

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
Do yourself a favor and get a Toto. Those previously pictured would be excellent choices as would the Dartmouth. You can see the Dartmouth on Terry's Report on Low Flow Toilets. We just don't hear about Totos clogging on this forum. I've been using my Dartmouth for over a year now, and there hasn't been a hint of a clog.

SteveW

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
What Gary said -

only I'd say get the Guinevere since it has the Toto "double cyclone" bowl wash. I have a Soiree which has the same system and it is great. It is, as far as I know, completely unique. Two huge (like 1") jets shoot water from under the rim in a circular way.

GramGram

Reaction score
Guinevere

I saw the Guinevere in the showroom. I DIDN'T like it because it has an "old-fashioned" look to it...maybe your wife would like it.

Lovin' my Toto Eco-Drake,
Sue :)

SteveW

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
I personally like the look of the Soiree better than the Guinevere (both have the double cyclone system - it works so well I would not get a Toto without it).
The Soiree looks much better in person. In the photo above it looks disproportionately massive.

He said his wife wanted a toilet with a "historical" look so thought they might find the Guinevere more to their liking.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks